Wednesday, March 13, 2013

start of a challenge- Baby 1


My name is Raven Goth, daughter of Mortimer Goth and a vampire, i was raised by my father, and never knew my mother. i am going to attempt to do the 100 baby challenge, because i heard that was what my mother was doing with my father, but she never got past baby one.
Wanting to start the challenge, I went online and messaged a sim who i had been internet friends with from the time i was a teenager. i told him about the baby challenge, and asked if he wanted to take part. he did and invited me to come over to his house.
so i hopped in my car (that was bought by my father, along with my house, before he died and left me all his money)
after chatting for years i got to meet Damon Lucas, a Genie man. i greeted him, went over the rules of the challenge again, and made sure he was okay with them (he was).
so we went into his house, and shared a kiss.
and went to his room to make baby 1
after making baby one i went to the alchemy store, to buy vampire sun screen, so i could play with my unborn children in the sun
and i went to the store to buy apples, i wanted my first born to be a boy.


after shopping i went home to paint, both to improve my skill and to pass the time until my baby is born.

after finishing my first painting i was sick in the bathroom, not something i like so far (and probably never will like)

after being sick i went and started a new painting

still slightly bored from waiting for my first baby, i decided to take a nap, because my hand had started to hurt from all the painting.
i got a bit of sleep before i started to show my baby bump, i was so happy to feel the baby kick for the first time.
i ate my apples, to make the baby a boy (i was in the bathroom cuz i got a bit sick again after the baby kicked>.<)
still waiting for my baby to be born i panted more (i want to be a self employed painter, so i need to be good at painting)
my belly is getting so big, i wonder if my baby will be born soon. (sorry for all the painting shots)
this sim payed me to paint a picture, i wonder if i could use him for the baby challenge later, he's a werewolf, it would be cool to have a werewolf child
after getting home from selling the painting, i decided to try playing the guitar,  to pass time.
but i didn't get to play for long, cause soon after i started to play i went into labor. lol.
i quickly gave birth to my first son, Lyker-Kriess Goth. (Lyker is a vampire, like me)
he was tired after he was born (being born is hard work) so i put him to bed right after having him

2 comments: